I love a good eyebrow. As a former Aesthetician, I've seen the good, the bad and the UGLY!
A properly shaped brow can do wonders for the appearance. A good brow can make you look younger, prettier and make your eye's stand out. Think of the brows as a frame for your face. A bad brow, well....just does nothing for you.
How to get the perfect brow:
Three measurements to do BEFORE waxing or tweezing. Take a pencil up to your face and line it up to your nose like the photo below.
photo via glamouredited.com
- #1 is where your brows begin.
- #2 is where the arch goes.
- #3 is where the brow ends.
This guideline will help if you're waxing your own brows or just doing touch ups with the tweezers between your brow appointments.Other guidelines to follow:
- Keep it natural.
- Fill in with a brow powder and use clear mascara to keep the stray hairs in line.
- Trim the hairs with little scissors. Don't let them get like spider legs!
- If your getting them done by a professional and they don't look amazing, don't go back to her/him!!! Also, take a photo next time to show the aesthetician, just in case.
The Best Brows in Town:Megan Fox via meganfoxbuzz.
Megan Fox has the absolute BEST brows.
photo via celebritybeautybuzz.com
photo via trend911.com
The Don't Leave Your House Brows:
photo via million dollar brows