Monday, June 14, 2010

A cute hair style for summer

By Melanie

source: www.stylefrizz.com

When I was a little girl, one of my favorite hair styles was braids. My Mom would put my hair in the prettyiest french braids. I loved them and I still do today! I'm so excited to see them still around for summer 2010.


The style is so fresh and fun! I also love the effortless wavy hair that results from taking out the braids.


I usually wear this style all summer long.

source:http://www.glamour.com/

The updo braid is perfect for a casual day at the beach or pool.
I often wonder what other people think of braids. Is it just for the trendy? Do guys like it? Does it look like your trying to channel your barbie playing days?
What's your thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. I love this easy and chic french style! I just never learned how to french braid. When I was in school my friends always did it for me. I need to learn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny you posted this, I did a braid for the first time this year last night. I can only do it like the last two pics because my hair is short but I love the look for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the braid, always have always will, great blog!come follow me http://www.fashioniceice.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the first pic. if only my hair could emulate such amazing curls.
    great post...all the pics rock!

    check out my blog: thepastimebliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin