Sunday, December 14, 2008

On the 11th day before Christmas my true love said to me……

Actually, I said to him: let’s go on a weekend trip for our Christmas gift to each other! I thought this would be a great way to relax and spend some quality time with my honey. So Palm Springs seems like the perfect getaway since I will be going to Ohio for Christmas (brrrr). The perfect place to warm my frost bitten nose!

For our weekend getaway, I was thinking of booking a room at the Viceroy hotel. I recently stayed there during a girls weekend trip this past summer. Ever since then I have been dying to go back. I absolutely love the old Hollywood style and charm of this boutique hotel. The hip contemporary decor and cabana style pool makes you feel like a movie star from the 50's. It's just so stylish. I love the geometric shapes. I am so inspired by the decor, I want to decorate one of my rooms just like it!

photo by maggiejumps via Flickr

photo by maggiejumps via Flickr

photo by Lcstravelbuggin via Flickr

photo by GAILE via Flickr

photo by GAILE via Flickr

photo by GAILE via Flickr
photo by GAILE via Flickr

photo by DH Kong via Flickr

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this decor! I want you to decorate your place just like it too ... then it will be my little OC hotel. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin