Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Send a Little Note

By Melanie

I was in Paper Source stationary store the other day and in awe of their great selection of cards and notes. Dare I say even they are even better than Papyrus? Yes!

What I love about their card selection is that many of the card collections are from individual designers and small design companies.

Two of my favorites:

1. Egg Press


Even though this one is perfect for Valentine's Day, I like to give my fiance love cards all year round.


source: both photos from Eggpress.com


I love letterpress. It's a bit more expensive but so dainty and pretty.


2. Jenny Sweeney Designs:


I love owls and this one is so creative and cute!


Adorable!
Aren't they all so cute? I think I'm addicted to greeting cards! Sometimes I buy them months in advance and without having a real reason. I just love sending notes to friends and family. It brightens their day! Maybe this is one of the reasons I'm creating my own collection.
Have a great St. Patty's Day!

15 comments:

  1. Better than Papyrus? That's a tall order! This place must be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Egg Press cards are so cute! I love letterpress too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Paper Source- that you grow girl is adorable :)

    Happy St. Patty's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pretty stationary!! Makes my day. :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are soo cute!!!! Love the "Wanna Neck!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute!
    Nice blog!

    xx fesi-fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are very cute awesome ,
    all the best too designers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I like the monkey!
    x fashionnerdic

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are extremely cute!
    Lovely blog. I like how it's not just focused on one thing, but goes onto fashion and decor. <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card selection.... I am that way too.
    I love, love the personal touch in cards, I pick carefully, then I look for the perfect pen... i cannot stand those e-cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the owl is too cute! my favorite animals are owls and elephants =]
    lovely blog

    becauseicantgonaked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww what a cute fiance you are! I love cards, I just am really, really bad at remembering to send them out. It's something I need to work on.

    BTW - I'm having a FANTASTIC GIVEAWAY on my blog! I mean, REALLY GOOD :) Just visit, leave a comment and you can win a $65 shopping spree to AllModern.com - a really cool home decor store!

    Cheers
    Lusty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looooove the giraffe. SO cute! Paper Source can really suck you in eh?

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are so adorable! totally love every one :)

    xx

    fall in love with a shooting star...
    http://youareashootingstar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin