Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Lookbook: Zipped Up

by Heather

Happy March! Wasn't it just NYE?! I'm in Yosemite right now with my boyfriend, but I snapped these photos last week.

I found this black denim jacket at a consignment shop a few months ago. I just adore it! The label is Contempo Casuals. Oh how I loved that store in high school, I worked there briefly too. It was my "F21" back then. Maybe I'm biased, but I think it was better before they were converted into Wet Seal/Arden B stores.



(click on images to enlarge)

Hurley zipper 'warpaint" dress; black denim jacket by Contempo Casuals; vintage heart necklace; knee-high socks from American Apparel; suede wedge shoes by Dani Black.

2 comments:

  1. That's one of my favorite dresses! Very cute.

    Hope you're having fun in Yosemite! I bet it's beautiful there!

    Your sister, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Contempo Casuals...blast from the past!! You look super fab. : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin