Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Step Into Spring Looking Pretty

By Melanie

Since spring is just around the corner, let's take a peak at what's in style for makeup this season.

Top spring make up trends seen on the 2010 runways:

source: Elle

White eyeliner and shadow at the Donna Karen 2010 spring runway show. She looks so eretheal.

source: elle


Lilac lids at the Versace show.

source: harper's bazaar

Lilac lips shown practically everywhere.


source:elle

Orange lips at the Giambattista Valli show. That's bright!


source: fashion bomb daily

More orange red lips at the Prada show.


source:elle

Orange eyeshadow at the Dior show.


source: harper's bazaar

Dark lined eyes at various shows such as Stella McCartney and Narciso Rodriguez.

So there seems to be a lot of lilac and orangish red for spring this year. Light purple is one of my favorite colors so I'm definitely going to sport this trend. The orange though....I'll let my sister try that one. She looks better in red than I do.

3 comments:

  1. Ohh I like the orange eye-shadow & the lilac lips!! I'll remember that!! =)

    Hey ladies, I'm currently running a giveaway over at my blog! If you get a chance hop on over!

    Wine Glasses Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful looks! I adore the first!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin