Thursday, February 11, 2010

If only I was Hilton, instead of a Budget Inn...

by Heather
...I'd be decked out as the Queen of Hearts on Valentines day. I would hop on my private jet with my honey and head to a tropical paradise.

For the private jet ride:
Moschino Lurex knit dress
Marc Jacobs suede flats
Alex Monroe ring

For lounging on the beach:
Prada bikini
Burberry tote bag
Burberry keyring

Ksubi burning heart tee as my cover-up.

For our 5 star Dinner:

Moschino Silk-Jacquard dress

Alexander McQueen pumps
Burberry leather bracelet


Do you guys have any special plans for Valentines's day?

I'll be spending the day in San Diego with my main squeeze :)

1 comment:

  1. I would love to wear that heart dress on a jet!

    Great heart finds!

    Your sister, Melanie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin