Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Lookbook: Stripe Sweater

By Heather

I love this vintage sweater, but it has a few small stains in front, so I was thinking of cropping it. But this belt did the trick too, hides all the stains.




(click images to enlarge)

Vintage sweater; Italian black blazer (label fell out, 7-8 yrs old); Heirra heart necklace; long necklace from The Limited circa mid 90s (yes, I've had it that long!); Boots by 2 Prima (old, also seen here and here); Leggings from F21; Belt from random boutique on Main St in SM (also seen here).

I hope everyone is off to a good start this week. I've been so busy, this month is flying by. I started taking graphic design classes, I'm working on a new jewelry collection, and I'm in the process of moving to San Diego!

4 comments:

  1. I love that outfit! That belt looks so cute with the sweater.

    OMG last week in Santa Monica?! Wow, no more hanging in LA :( but I can't wait to visit you in SD!!!

    Your sister, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very colorful...just in time for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the belt and how its been mixed:)
    P.S love your blog ,following you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin