Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wall Art Clusters - A Do or a Don't?

By Melanie

I've been going back and forth with deciding if I wanted to add a wall art cluster in the spare bedroom. I love the way they look but a little apprehensive to try it in fear it would look too busy and overwhelming. I already have a lot of art throughout the room so I'm not sure if it would work.

My inspiration:

source: Apartment Therapy

This space is so bright and clean. I think that's why the art cluster works so well.

source: Apartment Therapy

source: Design*Sponge

Instead of a full art cluster, I decided to add a row of the more artsy photos from my engagement session to the this single artwork I had hanging in the spare room.




Not technically a cluster but I like it. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I agree - I like them but they have to be done right. I really dig that first cluster (though the chandelier is a bit much!)

    x0x0 Lusty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. And our headband is gorg too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big fan of the cluster, so I say go crazy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes another big fan of the clustered art!
    Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year, I look forward to your postings in 2010 :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin