Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Gotta Have Bling!

by Heather
In an attempt not to appear too high-maintenance and keep my boyfriend waiting, I got dressed in a flash on Sunday. Consequently, I left the house without any accessories! My boyfriend snapped this photo of me as we were walking to Loews hotel in Santa Monica to have lunch and a cocktail poolside.
He took such a pretty photo, but I wish I had some of my jewelry designs on. Which piece of jewelry do you think would have been best?

1. Bold silver necklace with blue chipped chalcedony stones.
2. Whimsical heart-shaped horn earrings.
3. Boho-chic palmwood bracelet. Or it could be worn as a choker.
4. Modern "fringe fever" earrings.
5. Dainty gold aqua gemstone necklace.

Enjoying a refreshing cocktail at Loews. How was your weekend?

7 comments:

  1. love the 1st necklace, that would go so great with the dress

    and i love the heart earrings, so pretty!


    xoxo
    miss neira

    ReplyDelete
  2. necklace #1!!! all the way!! love it!!!

    it was so smoking hot this weekend that i didn't do much! and that cocktail looks lovely, and i bet it would be right about NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the heart (love red) and modern fringe earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is all so pretty! those heart earrings are too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so cute! I think the first neclace would look gorgeous!

    I'm so jealous! I wish I was at that hotel having a drink poolside. You look so pretty in the first photo. Where's the dress from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I forgot to sign my name. Your sister, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg so cute! ...I LOVE the first necklace. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin