photo via glamour
I'm so happy the weekend is almost here. I can't wait to feel refreshed and recharged after a long week!
Last weekend was spent fall cleaning so this weekend it's time to have a little fun.
My "Fun" agenda:
- Go to breakfast at one of my favorite cafes (can't wait for a yummy soy latte too).
- Bike ride at the beach with the bf.
- Hang out with my sister in Santa Monica.
- Go for a nice run on the board walk.
- Watch the season premiere of DEXTER on Sunday night. Best show ever! Full of drama, suspense (sometimes I have to close my eyes to the gruesome parts though), great writing and talented actors. If you don't watch, hurry and catch up. Season 4 is about to start!
What do you do to re-energize yourself?