Friday, November 27, 2009

Rockin' couple

My Melanie

Wow, I can't believe how fast Thanksgiving Day goes by. We are officially into the holiday season. Time to put up the Christmas tree and white twinkle lights in our place. Yay! We usually just put up a little faux tree because our place is small but it still looks really cute. Can't wait to show it to you.

Weekly Looky Lou:

source: Green Wedding Shoes Blog

When I saw this video post on Green Wedding Shoes blog it totally made me want to elope (don't worry Mom we won't:))

This couple is sooo cool and creative. They eloped to Vegas and on the way made this video with a film crew (the Sibs) and then shortly after they debuted it at their 30 and 40th birthday party as a surprise to all their guests. How cool are they!

The invitation above is for the birthday party. Love the design and those sparkly shoes!

The video's a bit long but it's like watching a real movie so it's definitely worth the 5 minutes.

Even if you're not into weddings you will love this video. Aesthetically pleasing and great tunes!




30- 40 birthday party...and a surprise wedding from Lorien Gabel on Vimeo.

Happy Black Friday! If you're shopping (not me I would rather sleep in) I hope you find amazing deals!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah!
    I love the video, it's very creative and original.
    I'm not married but I could do something like that!
    xoxo
    coralie from Paris

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video totally got me teary eyed! How fun and totally creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the video! And love the holidays!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin