Friday, November 6, 2009

Speed of Lightening

By Melanie

photo source: W magazine

Wow, this week flew by. Too fast actually!

I didn't get to do as much blog browsing as normal so this is a short lookey lou. Hopefully I will make up for that this weekend.

Weekly Lookey Lou:

NYC Sneak Peak:

I love dressing for fall. Hat- H & M. Just bought it two weeks ago.

I love having New York as my back drop!


Riding the subway.

I had the best time. I already want to go back!

Have a great Friday and weekend!

9 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, where is the hat from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures. Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree New York is an awesome backdrop. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can never get enough of New York! I've been twice this year, and think I'm going back for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't you just LOVE NYC!!!! I have been going there every few weeks, headed back on wednesday!!!
    did you get your book?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I want to go back to NYC!

    Cute blog! following...


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful blog- some very pretty pictures!
    if you have time, would you look at mine too?
    http://shelovesvelvet.blogspot.com/
    thanks, and keep up the great work!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin