Monday, November 30, 2009

Day at MoMA

By Melanie

When I was in New York a few weeks back, I spent an afternoon at the MoMa, Museum of Modern Art. I love going to art museums especially contemporary ones that have a lot of unique exhibits. I've been wanting to visit MoMa for awhile so this was so exciting!


The day I went they had several very interesting exhibits.
Some of my favorites:








Love the Betsy Johnson collage.


The Blondie photos (above and below) are from the music exhibit. She sure had great style! These photos look like they could be from 2009.


source: photos taken by me at the MoMa. Please visit the website to see who the artists are.
They also had a home decor exhibit which I'll post on Wednesday!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and happy Monday!

7 comments:

  1. I also want to visit MOMA, when I am in NYC.
    It is so fabulous, I have read a lot about it.
    Have a nice time there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love MOMA! I stood across the street from it during the Thanksgiving Day Parade! Your photos are exquisite as always! Hope you had a wonderful turkey day!!

    Love,
    MG

    *whosthatgamine.blogspot.com*

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of my very favorite places to go by myself on sundays xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. i hope to make it there one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such great pics... my fave is the black and white one, with the model who's dress is all poufed out! Awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin