Thursday, November 12, 2009

Blogger Pick 3

by Heather
Blogger stalk with me. Here's a pic I took of myself with my Mac camera while enjoying coffee, my yard, and blogger fashion looks.

via Mr. Newton. If they remade the TV series Fame, I think she would be on it. This look is so adorable.


Constance-Victoria. Her photos are always so artistic and she has great style.

4th And Bleeker. Alex's fashion sense is fun, but it's her witty writing that keeps me coming back. I wish she would post more often!

I think I was going for a monochromatic tone with these picks.

Stalking any new blogs lately?

5 comments:

  1. Gahh I love Alex... and I totally agree about her writing :)

    Farrah
    www.distrikmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are new to me. I can't wait to check them out. 4th and bleeker - I toke a photo of those street signs when I was in New York. Love it!

    Your sister, Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that nude/light pink color, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the intro to the 2nd blog, her style looks awesome!
    My fave blogs to stalk besides yours is Calivintage and definately Fashion Bananas.
    xoxo
    http://senoritafashionista1.blogger.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin