Monday, November 16, 2009

What Sundays Were Made For

By Melanie

I think Sundays are my favorite day. Saturdays I try to get a lot done. Run my errands, clean, organize, work on design homework etc but when Sunday arrives I love to sleep in, enjoy a good cup of joe, read and check out some of my favorite blogs.



Souvenir from my Manhattan weekend vacay. I love frothy coffee. I heat up and whisk the soy milk so it has a frothy top.

This weekend, I added a handful of fashion blogs to my blogger reader thanks to my sister's blog list. I love her taste and of course I found lots of good ones (her list is in her profile under Our Story).

And I wrote a blog post. Sunday afternoons I try to get out into the day and enjoy it! Today was a beautiful day here in So Cal. I captured this beautiful sunset at the end of the day.

So pretty. I should really have a mug that says I heart California.

How do you like to spend your Sundays?

11 comments:

  1. Love the pink coffee mug! And beauuuutiful sunset- you're so lucky! It was a nice sunset here, too last night- but no view of Manhattan or a body of water from where I was driving!

    Have a good week <3
    MG

    *whosthatgamine.blogspot.com*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello my dear :) I love ur blog! and ur pictures.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hear ya!! I love Sundays. I try to get at least one nap in for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to do the same as you are doing:)
    But plus studies,and also I love to go to the special cultural centre for spanish people.
    I am not spanish by myself, but I like spanish food from mama:)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. If only i could wake up looking that beautiful!!! Coffee in a PINK mug...delightful. Sounds like you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree about I heart California!! I love the cup and how cute and pink it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Melanie!

    Thank you so much for the blog add. Your Sunday seemed like an absolutely perfect one. You look so cozy and that pink "I Love NYC" is to die for! I wish I was in Cali. One of my most fav places. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same mug from my last trip to NYC! :)

    xoxo,

    Lexy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the coffee mug! So cute.

    xoxo
    J

    www.talkprettytome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin