Monday, August 3, 2009

It's Not Just Words

By Melanie

I am a great admirer of art. I love how art stirs up emotion, which is an amazing feeling. Especially if it makes you feel good. One style of art that I adore is Word art. Below are a few pieces that I bought and placed around the apartment.

by Cutpasteprint via etsy

Perfect for stressful times.

by studio mela by dazeychic via etsy

Great words to live by.

This is actually a greeting card by Jennifer Ramos at MadebyGirl . Last year I bought a LOVE print seen here in a blog post. So to keep the LOVE theme going, I recently bought a white & gold card and pink card. I thought they were so cute I just had to frame them.
They are hanging in the entryway right when you walk in the front door. I think it offers a great ambiance.
Her website and blog are the best!

I'm actually craving for this one for the kitchen.
via MadebyGirl

Isn't it cute?

I love word art. Don't you?

7 comments:

  1. those are all so cute!!!! be on the lookout...within the next week or so...i will be doing a "word art" giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh! I love that last one! Sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you! Thank you so much...I love the pics of you and the LOVE cards, so cute. You always look so pretty. :)
    I will mention you in my next thank you post, if not, the one after... :))) Have a great week.
    Jen Ramos

    'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that last one so bad!! I've been stalking it for awhile... :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha! that last one is so perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love word art too :-) I hope you have a great day!! hugs!! Britt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey mel

    check this out!
    http://galsintheknow.blogspot.com/2009/08/winner-of-poster-print.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin