Monday, August 24, 2009

It's a cinch!

By Melanie

I can't believe we are just a few weeks away from fall. Sad because I LOVE summer, but at the same time exciting because of the new fashion trends. One my favorite Fall 2009 trends is the big cinch belt.

photo via zimbio


photo via ny mag

I love this look. It makes your figure look curvy and feminine.


belt by forever 21

photo via shop bop

Since it's still summer, I thought I would incorporate the fall power belt into a fun summer outfit.



Top - Express (On sale now! By one for $19.50 get the other 50% off!).

Skirt - Gap (a few seasons ago).

Shoes - Forever 21 (Last year - but this link has similar ones).

Belt- had it for years

Per Friday's blog post, I finally found a photo of the winner's dress from Project Runway. My favorite and I thought it was feminine with an edge. One of the judges advised that the bottom part of the dress should be a prettier or brighter pink. I agree but still love it!

photo via glamour magazine


6 comments:

  1. Cool...sort of reminds me of the '80s

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit. I wish I could get my hands on a skirt just like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's it! I am sold on cinch belts. Another wonderful post sweetie...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You hottie! LOVE that skirt!!

    And yes, Fall...let's not mention it until Summer is officially over mmmk? :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm lovin' the belts, you look totally awesome.
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin