Friday, August 21, 2009

Project "Must Go To A Fabulous Event" Runway

By Melanie


Heidi Klum via smh.com.au

Project Runway season 6 has begun!

photo via access hollywood

I have to admit, I don't really watch the show that much, just here and there, but I caught last night's episode and now I'm addicted! I LOVED the winner, Christopher Straub's black and pink dress. He definitely deserved to win (sorry to those that recorded it and haven't had a chance to watch it yet).

I searched EVERYWHERE online for a photo of it and didn't have any luck. When I do find it, I'll post it. But for now, past fashion from PR will have to do.



I love the pleated look of this dress. How creative.



I love this color and style. I actually just bought a dress somewhat similar. Can't wait to show it to you when it arrives!

This is perfect for the beginning of the fall season.

Aqua blue is my second favorite color. Almost ties with pink! This dress is so pretty.
These designs make me want to go to a glamorous and fun Hollywood event. Any invites?
All photos via tv.yahoo.com
Have a stylish weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Ugh I am so sad I missed it. I have to see if they are showing a re-run sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy it's back, tim gunn was missing from my life for far too long

    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked last night's winning dress as well...so wearable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog! Please check out my fashion and lifestyle blog www.andeelayne.blogspot.com! Please follow it as I will yours! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to watch the new season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am watching the all start show right now...love PR!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin