Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Easy Breezy

by Heather

Oh summer, how I love thee, and your easy breezy beautiful style...





Top: Kimchi & Blue. I found this beauty at a second-hand store for 9 bucks! And it's in mint condition. I relish in great finds like this.
Necklace and Earrings: Heart by Heather. This is my eco-friendly, fair-trade jewelry designs :)
Shorts: Zara. One of my favorite stores. I love their trendy yet sophisticated euro-style.
Shoes: Bisou Bisou. These are super old, when square toes were all the rage -- and before the designer sold out to JCPenney! Suddenly, they feel fresh again.

Wrist Bag: Moschino. This bag has beared witness to many crazy nights out on the town. I bought it at Loehmann's many moons ago -- if you don't shop there for designer bags for much much less than you're missin' out!

Happy summer-loving! I can't believe it's August already, but I'm in So Cal so I still have several months before the [mild] chill sets in. ;)

5 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin