Thursday, August 6, 2009

Gotta Have It: Denim Cut-Offs

by Heather
I'm loving the ubiquitous denim cut-offs this summer. Here's a variety of cool looks:

Kate Moss via Denimology

Mary Kate Olsen via Denim Blog

Penelope Cruz via Her Daily

Olivia Wilde via GQ magazine. Awesome gymnastic theme shoot.

Kristen Cavallari via denimology

Erin Wasson via Modelina

via Cobrasnake

Rachel Blison via The Style Rules. I adore her style!


via COACD

I forgot where I nabbed this one but it is too HOT not to post.

Will this trend have staying power for Fall/Winter with tights and boots? I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to sport the look, but these ladies have pulled it off nicely:

Sarah Rutson, Fashion Director of Lane Crawford via AltamiraNYC

Kate Moss and her man from the band The Kills (great music).

Have you been wearing denim cut-offs this summer?
I have a lookbook post coming next week with a pair of my favorite cut-offs.

7 comments:

  1. I love these looks there great! im gonna follow you just so i can check out the other pics you post! great blog xxoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie Hince and Kate Moss <3

    MK looks great-love her shoes there.

    Great photos :)

    xox, mavi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the denim cut offs. I have a pair that I just wore last weekend. The ones you featured are so cool! Can't wait for your lookbook.

    Your sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JORTS!!!! love them...
    isn't kate moss just always SO perfect? ughhh i NEED her wardrobe! btw, having a major, major giveaway on my blog...you have to sign up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Rachel! I don't know if I could pull of shorts, I can't wait to see your look book heather! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhhh, Rachel or Nicole. So hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristin is my favorite!! She looks amazing!!! Her legs are TDF!

    http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin