Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Feel Pretty, So Pretty...

By Melanie

photo via fotosearch

I don't know about you but I LOVE makeup. Don't get me wrong though, NOT the caked on, looks like she painted her face makeup that all guys hate. But rather the kind that makes you look AND FEEL pretty (which is really what it's all about right?).

photo via daily mail co uk

So when I won the Sephora gift card giveaway from the fabulous Gabby at Gabby, She Wrote, I was so EXCITED! I'm sure I've mentioned my winning before but have yet to show you what I've bought. I've been so busy it took me awhile to actually take a trip to the store. I know I could have ordered it online but I wanted to have the fun of going to this makeup wonderland.


photo via the insider

This isn't the store by me but it looks like a fun one to go to!

My gift card! Yay!

.....AND in great anticipation....my purchases:


Stila eyeshadow in Wheat. Because you can never have enough Stila :)

This is a great shade because it's perfect for day. It gives you a little shimmer and a touch of beige color. It just wakes up your eyes!


The foundation I purchased is by CoverFX. It's a mineral makeup (aka good for your skin) and it's actually a moisturizer as well. With SPF! You can't get better than that!

Very natural looking.

Of course being at the mall and experiencing a makeup HIGH, I just had to travel over to MAC. Although Sephora has a plethora of gorgeous glosses, MAC gloss has a special place in my heart.


photo via i offer photo

My two favorites are Underage and Oyster Girl.

photo via polyvore

The above is Oyster Girl.

They tend to be a little thick so I usually mix it with a little clear gloss from the drugstore.




Viola!

Thank you Gabby for the wonderful Sephora Gift Card!!!

Have a pretty Wednesday everyone!

10 comments:

  1. My two favorite stores ♥ You look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great prize!! I love that beige shimmery eye shadow. I use the same shade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oyster girl is one of my faves! Mel, you are one lucky girl!! Did you check my blog today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You got some awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stila in Wheat is my fav too! And now I'm intrigued about that foundation...how much was it? Have you worn it before? Looks awesome!

    You always look so pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love going to sephora...looks like you got some great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must have that most perfect shade of lip gloss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats so funny, those are the exact 2 mac colors i wear as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ive been wearing Wheat by stila for years!!! my staple

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin