Friday, August 7, 2009

Mexico Is Calling My Name

By Melanie

photo by Osvaldo_zoom via flickr

My first official summer vacay is coming up! Me and my honey are going to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico this Wednesday for 5 days. Five days of heaven! I can hardly wait to be lying on the beach!

Puerto Vallarta Mexico via about.com

This is my first trip to a destination resort area of Mexico. I'm very excited to see and experience the beautiful beaches of Mexico.

So this weekend will be spent shopping and packing.

I think my days will be spent wearing outfits like this:

Daytime Mexico

Cabana dress by victoria secret


Straw fedora hat by San Diego Hat Company from Bloomingdales



Chic oversized sunnies by Forever 21

Heart shell bikini by victoria secret.
Night time Mexico outfits coming early next week.
Do you have summer vacays planned or recently been on one?
Have a lovely weekend!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my site - and the kind words. I know what you mean about only traveling for 2 weeks at a time - then back to reality (which is hard after 2 weeks of fun). I hope you have a fabulous time in Mexico - I've never been, so perhaps you can share some tips when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!!!! You are going to look amazing in mexico and have the best time!

    Thanks for the email about the foundation, you are THE BEST, I think I'm gonna get it today and I'll let you know!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a wonderful time, it sounds perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved being in mexico, I wanna go back! I love those outfits, you're gonna look awesome, can't wait to see the night ones!
    No vacation plans yet but summer's not over yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. my friend have this biquini! is so amazing!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh totally green with envy, have a fabulous time. Love the shots, especially the bikini, wow!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I big puffy heart Mexican beaches! That hat is so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you have a fantastic time. I'm sure you will. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We came back from Mexico in June. Absolutely love it. I have not been to the Pacific side yet, but hope to soon. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh im super jealous! i just got back from my vacation and already need another.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin